The cutting of full of curls wavy medium hair is dressed on the shoulders showcasing ideally defined medium curls that are perfect for those with long face shapes. The bouncy curls can hide the big checks, so it is ideal choice for people with a square face. Manes in massive waves offer great charm and grace. The presentable curls, longer side may be perfect for special events. It ‘easy to re-create with hot rollers or a curling iron and great products.
Suitability face shape : oval, oblong, square and Diamond
density hair Fitness : medium / Thick
Reese Witherspoon hair Styling Tip
Apply a curly hair cream or sea salt spray on wet hair. Get the air dry hair, choose a hair curler, and roll up your hair strictly part by part and you will enjoy the beautiful curls. Cut the fine hair ends to it around the collar level. Comb all the shots back and pin it to expose the fascinating face and to give the hair a bit ‘of the form. Leave the hair sitting on the shoulders to make all the more charming and graceful style. Apply a light-hold hairspray to keep the waves bouncy and keep it in better shape
How to get hair like Reese Witherspoon
2. Drag the comb up to your hairline and then go back in a straight way to get a straight left hand. A side part is the ideal option for longer face shapes since it can create the illusion of width.
3. Use a large radial brush works well on medium to long hair types. You can help make the texture of wavy or curly clean and voluminous straight hair. A pure bristle radial brush is an ideal choice as it doses no damage to the hair.
4. Position the comb under the hair on the nape / back and fold. Keep the dryer on top of your hair; drag the comb from the roots of the hair to the length half. After reaching the hair ends, curve them under. Do the same pace until the part becomes completely dry.
5. When you blow-dry your hair at the sides pull a portion of hair and pin the other hair. Position the comb under the section, and then drag the comb and hair forward round face (the volume in the form of bending movement). Keep the dryer on top of the comb until you reach the end and then turn the ends under. Do the same pace until the part becomes completely dry.
6. Use a large curling iron works well for large soft curls and get the volume and bounce.
7. Take out a piece of hair and position your hair ends at the base of the curling cylinder and then wrap your hair up around the cylinder to half length. Keep your hair for about a few seconds and then release it doing hair back.
8. Piece ends with wax
Apply some ‘gel-wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch ends the hair.
9. Apply some ‘smoothing shine and then rub it throughout the mid lengths and hair ends. Try not to add any to the hair roots or too smoothing shine may weigh down and get oily.
10. Apply some ‘hairspray to keep it in style